Did you know that after water, tea is the most highly consumed drink? For centuries, tea has been used in substitute treatment to treat everything from shielding against heart disease, stimulating weight loss to enhancing immune system function plus anti-cancer effects.
Tea isn’t just a soothing drink, it also has amazing health-giving properties, that it’s considered a sort of “wonder drink”. Here are all the healthy facts about tea that can lead to a healthier life.
Health Benefits of Tea
1. Tea can boost exercise stamina. Scientists have found that the antioxidants in green tea extract increase the body’s capability to burn fat as fuel, which improves muscle strength.
2. Tea can help reduce the risk of heart attack.
3. The antioxidants in tea might help protect against cancers.
4. Tea is hydrating to the body regardless of the caffeine.
5. Tea promotes “friendly” bacteria in the intestines and boosting bowel consistency.
6. Tea might help in reducing stress.
7. Regular tea drinking might also lessen some of the negative effects of smoking and might even lessen the risk of lung cancer.
8. Tea could be helpful to people with diabetes. Studies suggest that composites in green tea could help diabetic’s better process sugars keeping blood sugar at moderate levels.
9. Green tea has been found to improve bone mineral density and strength.
10. Tea might be an effective cause in the prevention and cure of neurological diseases, especially deteriorating diseases (Alzheimer’s). Green tea may help maintain the parts of the brain that regulate learning and memory.
Some of the Health Teas are:Green Tea – An amazing tea which is useful for maintaining metabolic health. Researches have shown that consumption of green tea can promote weight less and helps you burn calories.
Bilberry Tea – This tea helps in balancing sugar levels and reduce cravings, mainly for sweets.
Oolong Tea – Oolong has been proven to reduce cholesterol, and can help in burning fats and also protects against obesity.
Hibiscus Tea – Hibiscus contains flavonoids and minerals that can essentially help reduce absorption of fats.