Our Review Rating
- Power & Noise
- Ease of Use
- Juice Quality
- Design & Cleaning
We are all aware of how inefficient fruit juicers used to be back in the days and how high maintenance they were, requireing many minutes to set them up and then even more cleaning them.
The juice extracted was little and the clean-up procedure afterwards was the most annoying part of it.
Thankfully, a new product has been developed that will quickly become your new favorite:
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Photo from www.brevilleusa.com
This dual-speed juice fountain is ideal for beginners.
User reviews from www.brevilleusa.com/the-juice-fountain-plus-je98xl.html
I am the type of person that likes things fast, simple, and that get the job done. This is exactly what this juicer does.
Juicer arrived this week. Only 5minutes out of the box and it was rinsed, assembled & ready for use. I’ve already made 4 batches of various fruit/veggie juices. I find the 2 speeds helpful & necessary. It is so quiet that I don’t even disturb the sleeping family.
I’ve had this juicer now for over 2 years. Like many I watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and was inspired to do something about my own health by trying juicing. I purchased this juicer believing that it was a good compromise of features, quality, and price and so far I have not been disappointed.
Unlike other juicers, this model doesn’t waggle around the counter top when turned on. All the parts still fit together nicely so there is little or no juice spray.
This is a great, durable juicer made for years of service. Highly recommended.
• Centrifugal juicer
• Motor 850 watt
• Low speed of 6500rpm-high spreed of 12000rpm
• Dimensions: 13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches
• Weight 13.8 pounds
Below are some Key features of this attractive juicer:
• Heavy-duty 850 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (12,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
• Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
• Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
• Nutri Disc with stainless steel blades and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
• Heavy grade polymer body for durability
• 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
• Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
• Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
• Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
• Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
• All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
• Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher
Photo from www.brevilleusa.com